Sunday, May 22, 2022

Get Well Soon

Hi, had a great day today with all my family. Only problem is one of my dog's goes super hyperactive when my daughter comes to visit. Any suggestions on calming a dog down? Meanwhile, I wanted to make a card for my stash using this week's Cupcake Inspiration #544 Stripes. I loved the yellow and pink together so I decided to keep it with my card. 

I even decided to use the other half of the Lawn Fawn die cut in the inside of the card. When it comes time to add my words I will place it on white cardstock. 


The flowers and sentiment are from Divinity Designs. I LOVE the foil sentiments. Especially sine you make many all at once. 


Here is the inspiration! 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs 
Lisa

2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is beautiful, Lisa. I saw it at Cupcake Challenge and wanted to come by and comment on it. You're very talented for sure.

I'd love to have you play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. Always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and lots of great prizes. Please join us when you can.
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Karen L

Sweta Changela said...

Absolutely love the colorful combo you have created!
Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge! We hope you'll return back for future challenges too :)

Best,
Sweta
CIC DT