Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Merry Christmas

Hi, everyone...hope you are all well. I have been so sick for the past two days. I finally was able to do my homework that was due tonight. Barely had any energy all day. I made this card a couple days ago using lots of Divinity Designs papers, die cuts and sentiment. Using up some more of my prima flowers and I just love these big pearls all around. This card was made for Christmas with the Cuties Challenge No #60  Theme: "Take a trip down Candy Cane Lane' (feature a candy Canes or red and white colours) Its never too early to start working on Christmas cards right?

Here is a side view...I chose purple candy canes instead of the traditional red and white 

Another view...


Thanks for stopping by....
Off to take shower and back to bed....
Hugs 
Lisa

1 comment:

Michelle B. said...

Stunning and I love the non-traditional Christmas colors. You have incorporated so many lovely elements and they all work so perfectly with each other! So glad you joined us at Christmas with the Cuties!