Thursday, September 2, 2021

Your Friendship

Hi, Today I am sharing a new card that I made for a dear friend of mine. She happens to be my crafting co dependent. LOL She gave me some information and well...I took her advice. Good news...sharing at a later time. The sentiment was on a stamp that I seen online and since I didn't own it....I decided to just print this up on my computer with some different fonts and sizes. 


I sent this out a few days back and she received it....which I waited to post here. I love these papers from Graphic 45 and the flowers were all from Recollections. 


A closer view....


Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful day! 
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Gorgeous card with such a heartwarmingly special sentiment, Lisa. I can 100% see why these touching words spoke to you.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life