Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Little Monster

Hello! Today I am sharing a card for my daughter and son in law who are fostering a little boy who is two years old. It has been one week today. Boy are they really getting a taste of parenthood. It is good for them....maybe it will open up the nest and she will try to have her own baby? Sending prayers....


I have had these stickers forever! I bought them on clearance from Recollections for 1.50. Great deal! I was planning on using them in a scrapbook for a grandchild...but why not use them now....


A closer view....


Thanks for stopping by today
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a darling, super fun card. It's very commendable that your daughter and SIL are fostering a little boy. Good for them!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life