Monday, September 13, 2021

Exciting News!

Good Morning! Today, I am finally getting to share my exciting news! I am a few days behind but I have been busy creating for my new DT for Divinity Designs! I have to give heartfelt thanks for the people that invited me and to my dear friend who told me I should apply. My friend and I have been going to several conventions here in AZ for years. We always loved when Divinity Designs come and we buy lots of goodies. During this Covid times, the conventions have been postponed....hopefully soon things will go back the way they used to be? So here are the new DT add on's.... I am so excited to be part of this DT...It has been a while since I last did any DT work...so here we go!


A closer shot of ME! A different girlfriend and I went out to lunch and she took this photo at a restaurant in Scottsdale Quarters....It was yummy! 



Be sure to check out all the fun cards that we all will be making with the new September Release 2021

 
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

That's awesome! Giant, joy-filled congrats on your DT spot. They're blessed to have you and your stellar talents on board.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life