Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Divinity Designs September Release

Good Morning! Today I am sharing the first post for my DT with Divinity Designs! I had so much fun creating these 3 cards....BEE (pun intended...LOL) sure to check back here on the my blog and on the other DT members for lots of inspiration! 


Products Used:

Stamp Set: Bee Mine


This second card was inspired by the California Quail with their beautiful blue colors...I think they are also native to AZ where I live but I am not sure if I seen them around. Lots of quail running around here...except not too much this time of the year because it is HOT. 


Products Used:

Stamp Set: Be Joyful


Okay...last but not least is this fun card using the new "Pop Up Card With Layers" When I first looked at it I thought for sure it would be a bit complex....I was sooooo wrong! It is so easy to put together and very fast to make...LOVE IT! With all the layers it takes the measuring out of the picture and you can have fun adding all the embellished goodies you want to quickly!


Products Used:

Stamp Set: Bee Mine


Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate all your wonderful comments and be sure to check back soon for more September Release from Divinity Designs.
Have a great day!
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Absolutely bee-utiful pollinator themed greetings. I adore how sweet and cheerful the blue that you used for the second card is and how marvellously it works with the black and yellow colour palette of the bees + cute little gnome.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life