Monday, February 18, 2019

You Brighten My Life Lawn Fawnatics #47 What's The Weather?

Hi! Welcome back to my blog with my new card for this week's Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #47
What's The Weather? Today, here in AZ it has been raining all day. So I wanted to make a bright cheerful scene. Phoenix in the winter and Chicago in the summer because it is usually sunny. I love the "simple puffy clouds" and decided to use one of them for my sentiment.
The sentiment is from "life is good" I just layered it to fit in the cloud. 


The "toadally awesome" and the "rub-a-dub-dub" are adorable and are all playing outside in the beautiful partly cloudy day. The "really rainbow christmas" paper is the perfect bright blue for the background. I layered "grassy hillside border" twice with "stitched wave borders" twice and finished the whole card with "large stitched rectangle". 


I usually feel the need to make the inside the same as the outside. So more "grassy hillside boarders"


A closer view...


Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
Love all your comments.
Hugs Lisa 

4 comments:

Gab said...

This is so adorable! What a great scene!

Vanessa said...

Such a happy, bright card!

Christiana said...

Such a fun, happy scene! I love how its packed full of little critters. Nice, cheerful color palette, too. Thanks for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Samantha Mann said...

this is soooooo sweet! LOVE this scene!! the critters are ALL so cute and fun and happy! i love it!!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)