Sunday, February 3, 2019

Happy Valentines Day Lawn Fawnatics #45 "Lots of Love"

Hello again! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I'm not watching the Super Bowl tonight...instead I'm crafting away making another card for the Lawn Fawnatics #45 Lots of Love challenge. I made a "double slider" card earlier for the challenge and used reds and yellows. I meant to add pinks and so I thought I would make another "double slider" card with pinks, whites and browns. 


I used the adorable "sweet friends" stamps and die cuts. I just love that they are so cute! 
I used "polka heart backdrop" on craft and there are some "simple puffy clouds" and some "puffy cloud boarders" I recently bought the candy hearts and reverse stitched rectangle windows" The candy hearts are a great size for cards and layouts. 


The sentiment is from "my silly valentine" I stamped it with embossing powder and embossed it with white powder. The sentiment works perfectly with the banner that comes with the "double slider" set. The patterned paper is Lawn fawn "really rainbow" The background is Lawn Fawn "watercolors" 


Here is the inside...I kept the center of the clouds unglued for a gift card. 


The inspiration this week! Challenge closes soon! 


Thanks again for stopping by and I appreciate and read all comments! 
Hugs! 
Lisa 

1 comment:

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

WOW Such a fabulous card! Love everything about it!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Lawnfawnatics Challenge! /Karin