Saturday, February 23, 2019

Yeti It's Cold Outside Lawn Fawnatics # 47 What's The Weather?

Hi! Welcome back to another card that I made for this week's Lawn Fawnatics #47 What's The Weather? I decided to make another "double slider card" So the reason behind my "snowy" card was because we had a huge snow storm here in the valley of the sun, Fountain Hills AZ! OMG it was crazy!!! I have lived here for over 20 years and I seen snow in town once that was very light and lasted about 10 minutes. This snow that is pretty much gone now, came the other evening and lasted for 24 hours. I mean heavy snow too! wow! 

So here "yeti" and some "white trees","simple puffy clouds" and "snowflakes".


Inside view using "hillside boarders" and the paper is from Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Christmas collection.


The adorable slider card that I can't seem to stop making! LOL I left the bottom open blank white for more snow scene and if I wanted to add a secret message. 


The inspiration photo! Thank you! 



Thanks for stopping by today! 
Keep warm! 
Hugs Lisa 

2 comments:

Gab said...

Really really fun card!!!

Samantha Mann said...

this is soooo cool!! loooove the double slider! love the reds and blues together! love the snowflakes with the clouds!!! just too cute! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)