Sunday, February 10, 2019

Life Is Full Of Ups And Downs Lawn Fawnatics #46

Hello! Happy Sunday! I wanted to share this new Interactive "Double Slider Surprise" card with you today. I just love the look and how playful it can be! This card is for this week's Lawn Fawnatics # 46 color inspiration. As I mentioned a couple posts ago, I recently bought lots of Lawn Fawn stamps and die cuts. I brought out the adorable "Coaster Critters" set. I love the amusement park and always loved roller coasters. Especially, Cedar Point. 


I used "Everyday Sentiment Banner" for the sentiment. Lots of critters here with the tiny stars from "Winter Village" I added a gold pen touch in the center of the stars. The end tabs are from "Push Here" Too cute! Some "Puffy Cloud Border", "Stitched Rectangle" and "Stitched Hillside Borders" went perfect with the theme. 


A closer view.... Love the fun Lawn Fawn "Knit Picky Fall", "Knock on Wood" and "Watercolor Wishes" Papers.


The inside....this card is for my sister who is having a rough time right now in her life....hoping this will cheer her up :) I'm there for her everyday...Hugs




Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
Love all your wonderful comments! 
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Samantha Mann said...

love love love this!!!! wow!!! the double slider card is perfect and sooooo beautiful! i absolutely LOVE the colors and scene!! wow! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog! :)