Saturday, March 7, 2015

Keeping Your Ducks In A Row

Hello everyone!
Today, I'm sharing with you a card that I made for our local convention in Mesa AZ. 
Saturdays contest is about "keeping your ducks in a row" 
So I of course had to find a duck stamp since I didn't own any. As many of my followers know me, I cant color with copics great, So I just stamped the ducks on cardstock and colored the beaks, feet and hearts. This was also my very first shaker card. I was so excited to make one for the first time! Its those little things in life....lol


I fussy cut out the ducks and placed them on top of the scalloped circles. I have a wave diecut representing water and the title I typed on my computer in a wave and fussy cut out. 


Sequins in the centers, a double bow in white and white pearls throughout.


Here you can the 3D of the shakers and the title. 


The contest doesn't require inside finish but I cant help myself. lol
What's one more little duck? 


Thanks for stopping by and wish me luck! 
I'm keeping my fingers crossed x
Hugs Lisa 

***Update***
Third place...not to bad :)

No comments: