Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Double Folded Bunny Card

Happy Hump Day!

Today, Im sharing a new Easter card. It is my first Double Folded Card. I totally Love how easy it is to make. I was really surprised! I wanted to make another Easter card and send it out soon to one of my family members. I also wanted it to be creams and chocolate! Yummy! 


I was only going to make one chocolate bunny...but then I thought a cream/white chocolate would be good too! The egg stamp and diecut are from Our Daily Bread and the cute bunnies are from Cheery Lynn Designs. I added google eyes. The sentiment is from a clearence section a bought years ago in a pack of 3 sentiments for .50....so awesome! 


Here is an open view....planning to add my personal sentiment later... i added lots of pearls to the tops. I also added more eggs and one more chocolate bunny inside. One chocolate ribbon bow to the top :)


A back view....More pearls....


Thx for looking! 
Hugs 
Lisa

No comments: