Thursday, March 5, 2015

Hello! Spring?

Hello!
Today, I was lucky enough to have the day off since it was a bit slower in the OR. Usually it is really busy on Thursday's, but not today! yay! So had several things that I needed to take care of and I was planning to do them tomorrow, but now they are all done! So awesome! I made this card this morning and can you believe it only took an hour? I was wanting to do something in purple and them I wanted to do something in green...TaDa... It was inspired once again with this week's MOJO Monday #378.
I also was thinking...spring must come here soon! Many of my friends are freezing! 


Added some flowers and pearls. Plus my fave new bows.... I also used my new tiny little flourishes in white from Cheery Lynn Designs.


Closer view of all the flowers from Recollections...Love the tiny resin flower in green too! 


Another fabulous sketch! Thx Julee! 


Hope you have a great day! 
Hugs
Lisa

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Well your card sure makes me think of spring, it is so pretty.. I hope you all warm up soon!

Creative Heart Designs said...

Oh my...this really expresses SPRING...the colors are beautiful and the embellishments make it just pop.

My Card Site: Creative Heart Designs