Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Green Greetings!

Hello everyone! 
Happy Belated St Patrick's Day! 
I sure wanted to get this card up late last night since I made it quickly yesterday, but it didn't happen....so sorry! I wanted to use all green and to use the Viva La Verve Sketch #2 this month. I love all their sketches from Mojo Monday and this week I took a quick peek at the sketches from Viva La Verve and knew I had to make this one for sure.  


I have had this "Birthday Greetings" stamp for a long time and finally....used it! Love the swirls! 


A closer view...I used the last of my matching green pearls and needed one extra one? So I used a bit of bling... :) I also used black bling and a bit of my Cheey Lynn diecuts for a bit more swirls! 


Here is the wonderful sketch...I sure be watching for so many more! Thx


Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

That is a lovely sketch, and your card looks amazing!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so very lovely! I adore those gorgeous green flowers! Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve.