Saturday, April 21, 2018

Your Bee-utiful

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share a card that I just finished. It was inspired by this week's Cookie Challenge # 92. at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie. I recently purchased these beautiful flowers from 49 Market. So I thought they would be perfect for this bee card. 


I was looking though my stash and found the striped paper that is part of a Christmas collection. LOL
The honeycomb and banner are from Cheery Lynn Designs. The adorable bee's are from Heartfelt Creations. I just colored them yellow and fussy cut them out. The sentiment was printed on the computer. 


I also used my favorite punch from Martha Stewart. 


The adorable cookies! 


I'm also entering this card into Tic Tac Toe Challenge 
Add Dimension, Ink and Patterned Paper


More challenges:


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa 

10 comments:

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful!!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

I love how all the flowers are hanging off a honeycomb stencil. So pretty. Thank you for entering in If You Give a Crafter a Cookie
CuteNCrafty Mommy

Wendy L said...

So beautiful, perfect for our challenge at MAWTT, xxx

Tammy said...

What a stunning card Lisa, I absolutely love all of the flowers, so beautiful!
Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!
Tammy x

Jonnece said...

Wow what an amazing card. I love the overall design and textural look of the card. Well done. Thanks for joining us at ‘If you give a crafter a cookie’. Jonnece DT

Debbie Mageed said...

Gorgeous piece of art! Love your bee-utiful spray of incredible flowers!! Thank you so much for playing with us at Cardz 4 Galz and hope you will join us again soon.

Shannon Fralish said...

This is a gorgeous work of paper crafting eye candy, Lisa! Thank you so much for sharing it this week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge! Hope to see you there again soon.

Debra Davison said...

Very pretty card .I especially love the wide stripes on the background paper !!Great color combinations too !! Thank you for joining in on the IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE Challenge !! We hope you will join in again soon !! Debra Davison / Design Team

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa this is beautiful. Thought of you....I had emergency surgery on Sunday to remove my appendix and I can't imagine working in the OR. Thanks to all of you that do.

Alex said...

Flowerful card. I like the little bees!
http://twisted-witch.blogspot.de/2018/04/ccm-210-birthdays.html