Sunday, April 15, 2018

The Beach (Lift)

Happy Sunday! 
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. I have been busy making new cards for Cheery Lynn Designs for an upcoming new release. Be sure to check it out! Meanwhile, I get some inspiration from Pinterest as many other do too. I was looking forward to my upcoming Chicago trip when I seen this AMAZING beach scene and just had to lift it! I Loved the colors and all the tiny details. 


I used 10 different die cuts from Cheery Lynn Designs; Birds of the Earth and Sky, Wave Edger, Fishing Boat Set, Cattails and Reeds, Baby's Breath Flower Kit, Surf's Up to Impression Obsession; Sailboats, Sea Birds to Lawn Fawn; Stitched Hillside Boarders and Spellbinders; Sea Animals. 


I colored the birds with markers and as I placed it all together on the front of the card I realized I had no room for a sentiment, oh my!... I also placed the same few layers of the scene on the inside too. 


A closer view.....and I added this adorable crab with bling eyes.... I used cattails in yellow and colored the green stems with a marker. Lastly, I colored a piece of plastic mesh in yellow. 


The gorgeous lift! Thank you for sharing, it is one of the most beautiful beach cards I have ever seen! 
I looked and looked to see who originally made it...no luck so far? If anyone knows or if you are the one...please let me have the link so I can post on the blog. Thx again! 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: