Saturday, April 7, 2018

Welcome Baby!

Hi everyone! Hope your weekend is great! I'm on call today so I thought I would just play in my scrap room until I get called into work? Keeping fingers crossed I can play all day..... Meanwhile, I decided to start making all those baby cards for peeps I know having babies soon. This card was inspired by this month's sketch at April Viva La Verve 2018. I look forward to the sketch every month! 


I decided to make a nautical card for the baby, since summer is around the corner. It seems I love to make those type of cards. Probably because I love the water....although I do live in the desert, Go figure? lol


I added the waves and bling for bubbles. 


The beautiful sketch! Thx Julee! 


Thx for stopping by today! 
Have a great day!
Hugs Lisa 

4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such an incredible baby card! Love those waves and stars!

Peggy mcclelland said...

So cute

Marlena M. said...

Wonderful details and layers!

Andre M. said...

Love the range of blues on this precious card.