Friday, April 27, 2018

Thank You Denae


Hello Happy Friday! Today, I'm sharing with you a new card for a special young lady who is my dog trainer. Tomorrow is our last private lesson class for my German Shepard Jaeger. So I wanted to make a fun thank you card for her. I hope she enjoys it. 



I used 11 die cuts on this card. I have been enjoying making these fun scene cards and no patterned paper involved! Love it! I used Cheery Lynn Designs: whimsical sun and clouds, baby's breath, mini dimensional butterflies with wings, victorian fence, grass 2, pet pack. Memory Box: swirly tree, Lawn Fawn: Puffy Clouds, Our Daily Bread: grass border, Impression Obsession: dogs, Spellbinders: Standard Circle.


I colored the dogs with a copic marker. I originally had the dogs in black but then I decided to make them black and white to match the paw print and butterflies. 


One more view....

Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a great weekend!
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

This is a wonderful card for your friend. I'm sure that she will appreciate it.