Friday, October 15, 2021

Divinity Designs October Release

Hi! Good Morning! Today, I am sharing two new cards using the new October Release from Divinity Designs. There are two different sets that are part of new release. A fun Christmas set with fun papers, candy canes and Merry Christmas die cut. I love slimline cards and the candy canes are fun to place all over the card. 


Products Used:


The other awesome set all about quilting. I personally don't know how to quilt but I can certainly appreciate the love that does into the project. I had to add lots of divinity designs flowers too! 



Products Used:


Be sure to check out the blog and get your new October release before the holidays! 
Thanks for stopping by today
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Absolutely beautiful pair of cards. Love the vivid, eye-catching hues that run through both.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life