Friday, October 29, 2021

Divinity Designs October Release #3

Hi Welcome back to my blog and sharing more new card using the Divinity Designs October Release. I love the color red and Christmas together. Especially these yummy candy canes. 


Products Used:


I decided to add thee stitched slimline with some fun cupcakes for a birthday theme. 


Products Used:

Stamp Set: : Keep Me In Stitches
Embossing Folder: Slimline Petals

I love the flower petal quilt with the amazing American quilt papers. It is like they go hand in hand! 


Products Used:


This embossing folder is awesome! Especially with the beautiful flowers and quilting hoop set. It is a perfect thank you card. 


Products Used:

Embossing Folder: Slimline Petals

Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

My jaw hit the ground four times in a row here! Such super pretty, wonderfully creative cards. Love them all big time!

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life