Friday, October 22, 2021

Divinity Designs October Release #2

Good Morning! Today, I am sharing some more new cards with Divinity Designs. This is part of the new October Release. It is partially about Christmas and partially with Quilting. I love the fun candy cane papers and easy to use pre made candy canes and sentiment. 


Products Used:


Here I made another slimline card. The meshed background is beautiful! I don't really sew, wish I knew how to...On the bucket list! Some of the other DT shared their talents by sewing patterns on the cards. 


Products Used:


Last but not least, I used last month and this month goodies together! 
I seen the stamp with the new release and knew I wanted to use it with last months adorable bees and paper. 


Products Used:


Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Stellar trio of cards. The bee themed quilt design all but leapt off the screen. It is so charming, creative, and bee-utiful.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life