Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Thank You

Hi
Today, Im sharing a new card that was made for a very special Medical Assistant. She has been my hero through all of my right foot injury. She responds so quickly with emails and sending paperwork back. There are not enough thanks I can say to her....I asked her recently what is her favorite color and she said "Grey" so this is why it is this color....


I love the little feet....it is perfect sine she works for a Foot/Ankle Surgeon. He is the best too! 


A closer view....


Thanks so much for stopping by today
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Immensely beautiful card! Grey is amongst my favourite colours, too, and it factors heavily into both our home decor and my wardrobe.

What a blessing that you've had such a great medical professional to work with for your foot. Such folks are, I find, often few and far between, and more than worth their weight in gold.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life