Friday, August 6, 2021

Halloween Eyeballs

Hi! Thanks for stopping by today! Im sharing a Halloween card today based off the Mojo Monday sketch. I ended up adding the ghosts and the cauldron at the end. I couldn't help myself...It felt like it needed something more. I based the center circle on an eyeball. 


Lots of Cheery Lynn Designs die cuts....and googly eyes.


A closer view...the red eye is a branch from impression obsession and the drips are from Martha Stewart the stitched B and O are from Lawn Fawn. 


Thanks for looking! 
Have a great weekend
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a creative, seriously cool Halloween card. I adore the use of aqua/turquoise here. That is a colour that we don't see near enough when it comes to All Hallows' Eve related crafts and decor. Thank you for reminding us of just how awesome this shade can be during the fall time as well.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life