Saturday, August 28, 2021

Birthday Wishes

Good Morning! Well, it is almost afternoon....Today I am sharing with you a card for my sister in law for her birthday. I whipped it together this morning so I can get it in the mail. I hope it gets there before Sept 1 but if not Im sure it will get there shortly after...


Green is her favorite color...I think she likes an olive color more...but I wanted to make it a cheerful, bright  birthday color. I used some super old flowers Petaloo from my stash. 


A bit of lace and I can not stop using those clear drops....addicting for sure! 


Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Such a cheery, super prety card. I adore the big bloom and fun, fresh colour palette, as well as those clear droplets throughout the lefthand side of the design. Terrific touch!

Happiest birthday wishes to your SIL!

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life