Saturday, February 27, 2021

You're Stinkin' Cute

Hi! Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I made this card inspired by a sketch over at scrapbook.com for this month. I opened up my Lawn Fawn skunk set....and it is stinking cute for sure! 


I usually don't have a lot of empty space...even my son mentioned it to me. However, with the polka dot paper it didn't feel too bad....lol


I originally was going to put bees on this card...but I wanted to get away from the normal yellow, black and white for bees...hence the stinkin skunk. 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Seriously adorable!!! I hear you on the open space (or lack thereof) front. I tend to design in much the same way and rarely feel happy with finished projects if they house too much open space (or two few layers).

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life