Wednesday, February 24, 2021

BEARLY (Germ-Free) Lawn Fawnatics

Hi, It has been a while since I last played along with the Lawn Fawn challenge. This is for the Lawn Fawnatics Card Sketch #95. I had so much fun bringing out these adorable bears, papers, and TP. I was inspired by the recent bubbles that will be released tomorrow...must have for me! 
After a rough year with Covid...I figured I would make a 2021 card that you guessed it BEARLY 
(germ-free)...Yes Pun intended! 


I lost my Mojo for a while....but Im really happy on how this slimline card turned out....


Here is the sketch....


Lawn Fawn Stamps and Die Cuts Used:

Costume Party
Small Slimline with Lift Flaps
Rub A Dub
Riley's ABC
Simple Puffy Clouds
Puffy Cloud Borders
Heart Stackables
Den Sweet Den 
Germ Free Bear
Oliver's Stitched 123
Let It Shine 12 x 12 Paper Pack 

Thanks for looking and stopping by today!
Stay well!
Hugs Lisa 

3 comments:

Witchcrafted Life said...

This has got to be on the cutest cards of all time, no two ways about it!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Unknown said...

Such a wonderful take on the sketch !! I love your fun and cute design! Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Karin

Gab said...

This is so fun ... great take on the sketch!