Saturday, February 20, 2021

Thank You

Hi Happy Saturday! Hope everyone is staying warm here in the US. I know it is really cold out there across the country. I live in the AZ valley so it is pretty nice weather...Im lucky now but in the summer it can be brutal...our wintertime...where you stay inside. 

So this is a card that I made for my sister who recently mailed a bunch of goodies to me and my daughter. It was very sweet. So I have a few things to mail back to her and I will place this card in the box. She loved my christmas card and her birthday card that I sent her this past holiday. So I am using some of the same die cuts. 



I had to use the sketch from Mojo Monday that is being used at scrapbook.com Feb inspirational card challenge. I do love lots of layering. 


A closer view. 




Here is the sketch! Thx Julee! 


Have a great weekend! 
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

This is so chic, sweet and beautiful!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life