Saturday, February 8, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics #70 Lots of Love "Valentine House" & DRU Challenge & Cookie Challenge

Hi! Welcome back to my blog! Today, Im sharing with you a Valentine house inspired by this week's Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #70. I used several different Lawn Fawn die cuts, stamps and papers. I think there are 17 in total! WOW! 


It has been so long since I made something for my stash. So I put a lot of LOVE into this card. Even the inside some Lawn Fawn die cuts and stamps. 


A closer view....


The inspiration....thank you! 


Entering this card also in the Dies R Us Challenge.


Entering this card also in the Cookie Challenge #135

Thanks for stopping by today....
Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa this is adorable. Lots of little pieces.

Gab said...

This is so so cute!

Joyce Heinen said...

Oh my goodness, such a cheerful card. I love this scene, everything about it. Simply great. Thanks for sharing your project with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

Darlene said...

OMG what an adorable scene you've created! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DIES R US
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Samantha Mann said...

eeeeeep! this valentine's day house is sooooo cute!! and those cute little critters are darling!! i looooooove this! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

World of Michael Trent said...

Oh My Gosh!! This card is adorable!! And the colors used are perfect for the If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge Blog. Thanks for playing along!