Sunday, February 2, 2020

Chirpy Chirp Chirp Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #69 For the Birds

Hi everyone! Gosh I just realized that it has been over 2 months since my last post! Wow! Been busy with the holidays and family in town. Time sure did fly by..... like this challenge for the birds. I just love these adorable Easter chicks and cheerful butterflies. 


The clouds are one of my favorite die cut sets. The grass is also one of my favs. 


I used the colors of yellow, orange and green with the white embossed sentiment. 


The inspiration! 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

WOW - This is absolutely Wonderful !!!! I love the colors, the adorable chickens and your fabulous Background!!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Lawnfawnatics Challenge! /Karin