Saturday, February 22, 2020

Happy Birthday

Hi, just a quick post on a card that I made for my girlfriend for her upcoming birthday. She loves pink so Im sure she will like it. Lots of prima flowers, CLD die cuts, Our Daily Bread banner and layering of papers. 


Its hard to tell from the pictures but the gold droplets just really pop! Im thinking Im going to need more soon. 


The sentiment is from scrapbook.com. They are the perfect size to place on the banners from ODB. 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Its raining all day here in AZ, so Im inside for the day...
Hugs Lisa 

3 comments:

LISA said...

Beautiful!!. I love all of the pink!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa this is gorgeous and I'm sure that your friend will love it.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Be still my heart, this is stop-you-in-your tracks stunning. What a dazzlingly gorgeous birthday greeting. Very, very lucky person who received this stunner for their special day.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life