Sunday, September 16, 2018

Thanks


Hi Welcome back to my blog! It certainly has been a while since I last blogged....However, that thing called WORK! keeps getting in my way of crafting! I have been following the Lawn Fawn challenges and well, today I was able to finally put something together using ALL Lawn Fawn die cuts and papers. I used 6 die cuts, 2 stamps sets and 2 different paper packs. 


I recently purchased the adorable owls to actually make a card for my sister in law...btw still waiting to mailed out! I know bad bad bad....


I recently went to a card swap and after making the same card 21 times....I actually am falling in love with the A2 size card....it works perfectly with the stitched rectangles....

Here is the mood board! Thank you! 


Im also entering this card to this week's Cookie Challenge  #102
Congrats!

Have a great day! 
Thanks for stopping by today too! 
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Cute owls, love the layout & added details

Thank you for sharing with us at 'If You Give A Crafter a Cookie' this fortnight
Hugs Shell xx