Monday, September 17, 2018

Merry Christmas


Hi a quick post on a card that I made 22 times this weekend!!! 21 were for a card swap here locally at the Scrapbook Expo in Mesa AZ. I never had made so many card except for my daughters invitations for her wedding! My son helped die cut out most of them and I assembled them in the morning day of the swap....last minute procrastinator. LOL


I ended up making this last one because in the mist of making them all I didn't have time to take a photo for my blog...So I figured I could send this one out to someone in the family this holiday. 


I added some liquid appliqué to the tree with sequins. Love the pine and the fancy die cut is from Heartfelt Creations. The poinsettia is from Cheery Lynn Designs now called Maker's Movement. 

Im also entering this card to this week's Cookie Challenge  #102
Congrats!

Thanks for stopping by today
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

WOW!! how many?? It really is a lovely card

Thank you for sharing with us at 'If You Give A Crafter a Cookie' this fortnight
Hugs Shell xx