Saturday, September 29, 2018

Happy Holidays! with Scrapbook.com


Hello again! Today, Im on call all day so why not play in my scrap room till I get called in to work...right? I was planning on making a scrapbook layout with the New Scrapbook.com Hybrid Ink but somehow it wasn't coming together like I thought? So instead, I used the inked paper, and inked flowers to make a cheerful bright fun card for the holidays. 


I live in Arizona...so during the cold water time it is usually bright and cheerful. So hence the rainbow colors. I used Black, Candy Shop Pink, Orange Cream, Guacamole, Ballgown Blue, Rubber Ducky and Parisian Purple (on top pic) 


The stamp set is called "Elegant Christmas" I added some white leaves and done! 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: