Saturday, August 25, 2018

Sweet Treats of Course!



Hi Welcome back to a new card for this week's Lawn Fawn Challenge #35 Coffee, Tea and Treats!
I was thinking about all the candy treats in the stores now for the upcoming Halloween! 
I recently ordered the Costume Party stamps and die cuts. So fun to make these adorable characters. 


Lots of sweet treats with this set. A bowl of candy, candy corn and chocolate! I have had these Lawn Fawn dots and stripes paper for a while. I thought it was perfect for this scene. 


A few closer closer views....I also use pumpkin spice ink from Lawn Fawn too. 




Thank you for stopping by today!
Hugs Lisa 

2 comments:

Gab said...

Oh wow, this is just adorable

Samantha Mann said...

i LOVE this halloween card!! soooo adorable! love the little treats!! <3 so adorable! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)