Sunday, August 12, 2018

Life's at Ease...


Hi! Happy Sunday! Well today I was able to play in my scrap room but only today...back to work tomorrow. So I wanted to spend my morning making a card for the Lawn Fawn Favorite Place #34. My favorite place is the Beach. I love the water but especially love the ocean wave sounds. 


I was able to use several die cuts and stamps from Lawn Fawn. I love all the stitches and never seem to get tired of using them either. Love everything sand too! 


I kept with blues and neutrals. 


I love the adorable seals.  Be seeing them soon....


Thanks for stopping by! 
Everything here I bought at scrapbook.com
Hugs Lisa 

2 comments:

Jessica Frost-Ballas said...

I love your beautiful beach scene! I'd love to sit there too (especially if there were seals!!)! Thanks so much for joining us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Samantha Mann said...

wow! wow! wow!!
this card is just stunning!! all of the details!! all of the coloring!! wow! i want to look at this all day! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! <3