Saturday, August 4, 2018

It's Your Birthday with Maker's Movement


Hi! Im sharing with you today my very first card with Maker's Movement! Cheery Lynn Designs has changed their name and has expanded it's look with new stamps and die cuts. I used 5 sets of the stamps and die cuts to make this adorable bunny birthday card. 


I used pinks because it felt so girly. I just kept adding more and more flowers and then I decided to add some stars in grey to balance the bunny in the center. I also used a stitched rectangle and stitched circle. It matches the cute stitched clouds. 


This card is 4.5 x 6 inches. I normally make 5 x 6 so this is a bit smaller. I was trying out my coloring shading again....slowly getting better each time....lol


I added several pop dots because I really love the 3D look.



Thanks for stopping by today! 
Be sure to check out more new stamps and die cuts at Maker's Movement.
Have a great day!
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: