Friday, July 20, 2018

Sea You Soon



Hello again! Im sharing a cute little goodie bag for this week's Lawn Fawn #33 Fun Folds! Today, is my birthday and I wanted to spend part of the day in my scrap room. I missed the last Lawn Fawn challenge, so I wanted to make sure I was able to make this one for sure.  I purchased all my items from scrapbook.com


Here is a bit closer of a view of the front of the goodie bag.


I also had to do the side of the goodie bag too....


Of course you have to do the back... I just love the new Stitched Wave Borders and the adorable Mermaid For You Stamps and Die cuts. 


Another closer view...I also Love the adorable Goodie Bag too. 


Here is the new challenge! Thanks so much! 



Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a great weekend! 
Hugs Lisa

4 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Totally adorable! The images are so cute and the colors so bold! I love the undersea scene you created on your treat bag.

Thanks for sharing with us at Cut it Up for our Under the Sea challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Gerda said...

This little goodie bag is super adorable!! Love the fabulous scene you create!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
Have a great day.
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Treva said...

What an adorable treat bag, it's so cute!

Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Under the Sea challenge.

Treva
www.scrappint.blogspot.com

Samantha Mann said...

eeeep! what an adorable goodie bag!! LOVE how the scene goes along all of the sides!!! soooo cute!! those mermaids and waves are AWESOME!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)