Thursday, July 12, 2018

Furever Friends with Cheery Lynn Designs


Hello again! I'm sharing today a cat card that was inspired by vintage old New York. I used lots of fun Cheery Lynn Designs die cuts, plus a few stamps that I fussy cut out. I have been wanting to use the "vintage books" for a while now. I thought the "paris sign" would be great for the sentiment. 


I used some prima patterned paper and some cream and kraft cardstock. I then distressed the edges of the papers to give it an old worn out look. The "windows" were die cut out in black and then I placed cream paper behind it. The books were die cut in cream and then I distressed them with vintage ink. 


I kept the same colors for the mouse, yarn and fishbowl. The cats were die cut out twice and I just used part of the cats for the top window. 




Thanks for stopping but today! 
Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: