Friday, July 27, 2018

Happy Birthday Mom


Hi sharing with you today I made for my mother's upcoming birthday. She loves shabby chic and vintage....but she LOVED this image of the cat (even though he is sick) LOL I bought the stamp set at the local card convention at the Art Impression booth. I hope she likes it as I am still learning to color with markers. 


I used the Lawn Fawn gingham paper. The cat is the same color as the from of the stamp. After the fact I thought I should have made the cat orange because she loves orange cats. Oh well, next year! 


I added some leftover flowers and fussy cut them smaller since that is all I have left in the stash....a really old set from Prima. I also mixed and matched die cuts and distressed the edges.  The background pair is from Lawn fawn and most of the items used here can be found at scrapbook.com 
LOVE that store!
Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a great weekend
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: