Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Peppermint Christmas

Hi everyone! Im back with a new fun card for the upcoming holidays! 
I have found my Mojo this month...so I figured I better keep creating for a while....lol
This card was inspired by a sketch over at scrapbook.com....the squares were on top of each other but I moved mine off center. 


The last autumn card I made I used some stickers. So I thought I would add some more on this card....Im not sure why I have been hoarding them for so long but they are coming out again! Yay! 


I used Cheery Lynn Designs Die Cuts for the stitched squares, the icicles and the sentiments.


All the candies and candy canes are stickers. 

Thanks for stopping by today...
Hugs Lisa 

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa another great card with all those dies. You are on a roll with all your holiday dies - can't wait to see what you come up with next...tomorrow, hehe. This one looks so yummy in the red and white.

Peggy mcclelland said...

I love that this card shows a little something on the inside to. Very nice