Monday, October 9, 2017

Autumn Greetings

Hello again! 
Im sharing today a fast and fun card for the upcoming autumn/fall season. 
This card was inspired by a photo over at scrapbook.com It had pumpkins and a scarecrow in the photo. It also has some sunflowers and a bit ole turkey. 


When I was trying to look for a scarecrow...I could only find a cute one on my cricut.
But then I thought I think I have some stickers from years ago....I was right! 


The grass, the birch tree and the pierced moon with the sentiment are die cuts from Cheery Lynn Designs. The patterned paper is from Echo Park "A Perfect Autumn" I added some orange ribbon in the center. The sentiment is from Verve in brown ink. 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa another great card. Those dies are just wonderful. Great sentiment. I need to rake my yard and have tons of leaves so send those scarecrows to help me rake, hehe. They have such a clean yard and mine never looks that way, LOL.