Sunday, October 22, 2017

Fright

Hello again! 
Today I'm sharing another Halloween card using lots of die cuts. It was inspired by the
 Color Throwdown #465. I had just made a card the day before with the same colors....lol
Here is the previous card. 


I thought about using some patterned paper but then I decided to use some scrap purple paper. I die cut the puffy clouds with Lawn Fawn and the same with the hillside. The tree, bats, ghosts and moon are all from Cheery Lynn Designs. The amazing "fright" is from Sizzix. 


Of course I had to add some pop dots....


This week's inspiration....



Thanks for stopping by! 
Hugs Lisa 

3 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

A spooktacular Halloween scene! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa your card is wonderful. Those are perfect colors and wonderful dies!

Vickie Z said...

Wonderful card- love the scene you created! So happy you joined us at CTD!