Sunday, February 10, 2013

Red Valentine

Hi, it has been a while since I last made something for myself....
So today I wanted to make a card and this card is a lift from Andrea Ewen's
BEAUTIFUL Valentine's Day Card.
The sketch is from Mojo Monday last month and I used it once already, you can see it here
You can also see Andrea's beautiful original card here
I lifted this card because I loved it sooo much but also for this month's lift challenge over at sb.com.

I used some older Martha Stewart Valentine papers and also her sentiment. It comes all in one long piece, but I just stamped it 3 times so it would fit in the circle. 
The cute hearts are from Stamps By Judith and I stamped in the inside with more MS stamps. 


I didnt have any matching roses soooo once again I just made them out of matching papers using my favorite diecut..."bitty blossoms"...you can always count on it to be perfect in colors. 
I only had the 2 pieces of papers that matched, so I used kraft in the background and just added some punches on the edges on the top and the bottom. 
Lots of stickles going on too. I used black diamond and red pearls. 



In the center I used some cream lace and placed it on top of black cardstock so you could see a little bit of the black in the background. 
No ribbon here but that cute bow that was a great look.
Thanks sweetie! 


Thanks for stopping by....
Tomorrow a new week....Monday back to work....
xoxo

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Wow, Lisa, this is gorgeous! I love the color contrast and all the beautiful textures on it! Just beautiful! Blessings! Kathy