Wednesday, January 9, 2013

From My Heart *Mojo Monday # 275*

It's my Mojo Monday on Wednesday! lol
I just love the new sketch this week...so many fabulous layers....so it is right up my alley!
I was thinking about more Valentine's Day cards so I decided to go with pink. 
I also wanted to add little pink hearts on the sides...plus beautiful bling, ribbon and of course a flower...


Can you believe I only added pop dots under the little hearts??? weird for me to do because I usually add lots more? But it worked out the way I wanted it to in the end. 
Here is a closer view....


A side view of all the layering....I couldnt help myself in the center squares. 


Here is the beautiful sketch by Julee Tilman....Thank you! 


Thanks for stopping by...love all your lovely comments. 
Have a great day!
Hugs! 

Update 1/16/13
Im soooo excited I won my very First Verve stamp set! 
Thank you soooo much!

4 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Lisa, I love all the different shades of pinks and rose! Beautiful layering and so very feminine!

Unknown said...

Very beautiful card!

Kristen said...

Congrats on the mojo win!
Xo, Kristina
Www.pearlgateway.com

Linda Carson said...

WOW! Love the soft elegance of this
beauty!