Saturday, December 1, 2012

Peaceful Christmas

Hello everyone!
Well, it is December 1st already and time to get some more Christmas cards going...
This card is much larger than I usually make it is 5 x 7 inches. I was inspired by the 12 days of Christmas with Prima and the beautiful card made by Steph Devlin. I didnt get the chance to get in on time for the challenge...but I knew I loved the neutral colors and wanted to make something similar. 
The vellum snowflake is 2 placed together and I hand doodled on them. I made them a super long time ago for a layout and never used them. I finally was able to bring them out and use them. woo hoo!


The delicate cream swirl behind the snowflake is from memory box and the delicate swirls on the sides are from cherry lynn designs. I used the last of my bling swirls...need to shop! lol
The crystal snowflakes in the background my daughter gave to me a while ago. I dont know where or who makes them? so sorry...


The papers I found on clearance at a local scrapbook store that was closing down :( 
They are from imaginance and I used my cricut to cut the shape. 
The cricut shape is from sentimentals.
Last, but not least, is the title and rose from prima. 


Have a great and peaceful holiday season!
xoxo

No comments: