Sunday, December 2, 2012

Winter Wonderland

Happy Sunday! 
Today, Im sharing with you a new 5 x 5 inch card that took me a while to make, 
but Im so super happy with the ending results....so beautiful IRL.
I seen this amazing card called "Winter Scene" by Pat Smethers a long time ago. 
I cant seem to find it to link it here? If you know please be sure to tell me. Thx
I loved loved loved the whole forest winter scene. 
The original card had a beautiful church. I wanted to use a birdhouse and 
my favorite little birds from HC "brookside manor" I used Donna Salazar's 
NEW Chox for the stamping of the birds...the colors are so bold and vibrant.


Lots of layering those stamped trees. I used clear embossing ink and then covered it with 
"jasmine mixd media embossing powder" Love that embossing powder it never lets me down with the amazing whiteness. The tree stamps are also from HC "classic edition" and I just fussy cut them out. 
The tiny branches are made with "Punch Bunch", but Martha's punch will do great too. 


Here you can see my new "liquid applique" snow that I recently bought. 
I love it even more than flower soft now. 
Less messy too....:)
It also would be awesome for foam on a coffee card (I seen a sample) 
coming soon!
I know it has been out for a while...lol..Im a little late with the latest things sometimes....
I added a small bow on the bottom because I just thought it needed it. 


Well, thanks for stopping by! 
Have a great Sunday!
Hugs

1 comment:

Mihaela said...

Wonderful winter scene!!!