Sunday, January 22, 2012

You Melt My Heart

Good Morning...Happy Sunday!
So last night I was in another chocolate mode...I think I finally have had enough? lol I recently seen the Basic Grey ad in my scrapbooks etc magazine and I loved the example from kissing booth papers. I dont own of those papers yet.... meanwhile I decided to use chocolate and teal together....I wanted to use another color for valentine's day that was not pink or red....
I actually didnt own the brown ribbon...i had to buy it....totally great color for v-day!

I added stickles throughout and doodled with a brown marker for stitches...someday I plan on taking a sewing class....

Hope you enjoyed another chocolate card!

3 comments:

Sonya said...

WOW, Lisa...you've been on a roll lately!! Thanks for sharing all your amazing cards with us!

Carol W. said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love the colors TFS

Caroline D. said...

Love the color combo!! Beautiful card!!