Sunday, January 15, 2012

Love Pink Valentine Card

Good Morning,
Yesterday, I was on this Valentine's Day mode and here is another card I made last night. It is such a PINKY card...lol...as some of you know Im not too fond of pink...but yet I have been on a pink streak? I have had this gold paper for quite some time now and it was perfect for the theme because there is gold on the patterned paper by Martha Stewart. Lots of layer here....it started off as a new verve sketch and then too a bit of a twist....love their sketches...makes it easier for me to make something quicker than normal for me.

I tried to really get the right lighting this morning so you can see how the gold really shines...
Also more handmade roses.....and I love the swirls from Heartfelt Creations....hope they get more soon...I cant stop using them! lol

See you soon....

1 comment:

Judi said...

Are these swirls from the bella rose die set? Wonderful card by the way.And you are inspiring me to take another look at that Donna Salazar die as well!!