Thursday, January 19, 2012

Red Hot Valentine!

Hi, So if you may have noticed I'm on the Valentine Day Card streak....? Well, here is a card I whipped together last night...It was super fast and came out how I imagined too...
I wanted to use up the left over bling from my Cozy Winter Wishes Card and I also wanted to use some of the red stripped ribbon that I bought for Christmas. Here is the finished card....
It is a 5 x 6 inch card....I think I'm really loving that size lately because it fits really nicely in an envelope to mail. Sorry you cant see the embossing better....AZ light being funny on me....

Another angle and I used some of my old neglected tiny prima roses....I'm glad they were the perfect red to match the darker red paper.... :)

So this was an easy card to make and took under an hour....it is great for your valentine this year.... :)
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: