Sunday, January 22, 2023

Happy Winter Friend

Hi! I have a second post for today inspired by the Double D Challenge Snow. I truly meant to upload a card for the Birthday challenge...and well time got away...But Happy Birthday Double D! Meanwhile I had a blast layering all theses die cuts with the cute dogs & snowman. I wanted to show off the dog house too...but it did get layered a bit more than I thought it would. Next time. 


The inside I added a few more cardinals....with icicles.


A closer view.....lots of tiny pieces but I am happy with the end results....


The inspiration....Thanks


Thanks for stopping by today...
Have a great evening! 
Hugs Lisa

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, the cutest! What a happy card, darling dies, and the perfect snowy scene! I know you had fun making this and I sure enjoyed seeing it in our snow challenge at Double D!

Darlene said...

Oh Lisa what an adorable snowy creation! Those puppies are too cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
DOUBLE D
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS